- Protected Quiet Harbor Experience
- Newly Extended Fuel Dock Selling Non-Ethanol Gasoline and Diesel
- 2 Pump Out Stations
- 30,50 and 100 Amp Electrical Service
- Lighted Power Posts
- Water Service at Each Slip
- 100 Transient Berths to 150 Feet in Length
- 3 Launching Ramps with Ample Parking, Bath House and Ramp Store
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Boaters Lounge with cable TV
- Golf Cart Rentals (Call ahead and reserve one!)
- Free Crab Raves for groups of 20 boats or more
Somers Cove Marina is located on Maryland’s Eastern Shore in the historic waterfront town of Crisfield. It is between walking distance to many restaurants and shops. Crisfield sunsets rival that of any location on the Chesapeake Bay for splendor and spectacular viewing. The marina is comprised of 515 slips (including a transient floating pier and extended fuel dock), launching ramps, clean and modern bath houses, laundry rooms, large and small pavilions, swimming pools and other amenities.
We hope you agree that Somers Cove Marina will be a venue for your rendezvous that provides both dockside and shoreside amenities to make your visit a success. Our staff will accommodate the needs of each vessel, its owners, and guests with the award-winning customer service boaters in the Chesapeake Bay region have come to expect during their stay at our facility. Please contact us with your questions and to set up a site visit.